1. If your pool is too warm, you can cool it with blocks of ice an hour or so before the event.
2. Rent industrial cooling/misting fans for the event.
3. Try adding an old-fashioned 'slip & slide' to a grassy area at your event location.
4. Summer games like corn hole (the popular bean bag game) and Giant Jenga will help them have fun and distract from the heat.
5. Projecting a vintage movie on a screen or wall at your event near the pool can add 'traditional' summer fun to your event and help keep your guests' minds off the heat. Try adding inner tubes as theater seating inside the pool.
5. Make sure your guests stay hydrated with delicious cocktails and non-alcholoic options. This should include fruit-and-mint-infused water.
6. Serve lighter fare, including choices like our delicious Ahi Tuna on Crispy Wonton Tostadas, and/or a delicious fruit station, featuring watermelon, papaya, etc.
7. A snow cone bar will make your guests feel like kids again, keep them cool, and remind them of their fondest summer memories.
8. An ice cream bar will not only help keep your guests cool, but also bring out the 'sweetness' in all of them.
9. Serving gelato can be a fun option to help keep your guests cool, and also remind them of their favorite summer trip to Italy.
Want to know more of our creative ideas for your summer pool party? Contact us here today, Our catering team will help make your summer pool party the 'coolest' and most refreshingly delicious in town.