1. Use deep, romantic colors for your linens, plates or placemats
2. Use floral arrangements that are elegant, rich in color and even exotic
3. Use glassware that is elongated and sexy in design
4. Use napkin rings that are elegant and contrast your linen choices
5. Decorate the table with red or pink rose petals, red or pink colored candies or gems
6. Use chair covers that are a few shades lighter than your linens or match your placemats
7. Leave a beautifully decorated name card on each guests plate, telling them what you love about them
With these tips, setting the perfect Valentine's Day dinner table can be easy. Planning a larger celebration of love? Our catering team will help make it both romantic and memorable. For more info, contact us here today.